From: Jimmy S.
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 4:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: IronRuby External Code R.
Subject: Code Review: Allows symbols to be in a YAML array

http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/e8406f60c9426f4b675bf67180c24f2bb5b0f609

Allows symbols to be in a YAML array (“date: [:year, :month, :day]”).
Fixes http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=375.

(Shri: gitdiff wasn’t working for me, is there any setup I need to do?)

In the spec, why not use each_with_index instead of times?
(http://github.com/jschementi/ironruby/commit/e8406f60c9426f4b675bf67180c24f2bb5b0f609#L1R99)

Other than that, looks good.

JD