Forum: RSpec where's an example of an RSpec'd Rails or Merb site with RJS calls?

RSpeckers:

The time has come to plug assert_rjs_ into a matcher providing a grammar
like
"should generate_js_to :replace_html...".

Does anyone have a lite website that uses Ajax and RSpec, for a
reference
implementation? I need non-trivial challenges...

--
   Phlip
> The time has come to plug assert_rjs_ into a matcher providing a grammar
> like "should generate_js_to :replace_html...".
>
> Does anyone have a lite website that uses Ajax and RSpec, for a
> reference implementation? I need non-trivial challenges...

Whoa - this'n sure hit the spot!

   http://github.com/spot-us/spot-us/tree/master

Ajax vs Cucumber!