Forum: Ruby on Rails Fwd: Hitler Reborn in SriLanka

17da318855d695d08408ded419132012?d=identicon&s=25 Balaji Rajagopalan (balajirajagopalan)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marimuthu Nagappan <nbmarimuthu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 1:39 AM
Subject: Hitler Reborn in SriLanka
To: "gokul@krishn@n Deivasigamani" <gokulrohan@gmail.com>, Balaji
Govindaswamy <balajigovind@gmail.com>, balajiece.rajagopal@gmail.com,
sbalaji.231087@gmail.com, dearnithy@gmail.com

  *Hitler Re-born*

**

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

 *Mahinda Rajapakse* – *Srilankan President*

  *We really don’t like to publish these pictures………*

**

*But we don’t have any option or choice to prove*

**

*What happening in **SriLanka **………………………*

**

**

**

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

*Srilankan Army Shelled in Civilian Place*

**

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

**

*Srilankan Army attacked hospital last month…..*

[image: cid:image004.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

**

**

*What this child did? *

[image: cid:image005.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

*This child **spoke T**amil language that’s **the only reason
**Srilankan
Army did like this *

**

*Is this acceptable**?*

**

*None of the **Indian or International news papers displaying the news*

**

*Desperately they are hiding the news………….*

**

**

*Jan’09** - Srilankan Army attacked civilan people in Moongilaru,
Srilanka*

[image: cid:image006.jpg@01C9B2BF..3F68A4D0]

**

[image: cid:image007.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

*Almost 10 children are killed in this attack... Who is going to
question
Srilanka ?*

**

**

**

**

**

*What this child did? *

**

*only one wrong thing is, this child is Tamil child*

[image: cid:image008.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

**

**

**

**

**

**

**

*Pregnant women brutally killed by Srilankan Army**…………*

**

*This is the world worst deadliest attack……. 8 month foetus also killed*

**

**

[image: cid:image009.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

A pregnant women killed by Srilankan army on 17-March-2009 (Baby Child
inside her body)

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

    *Where is the Head?*

[image: cid:image010.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

Just 13 year old school student

     *What is the use of UN?*

     *From 01-Jan-2009 to
30-March-2009……………………………………………………..*

**

*3812 innocent Tamil people killed by Srilankan Army it includes more
than
900 children.*

**

*UN report says….. Every day 42 Tamil people are killed by Srilankan
Army……
*

**

*They are their own
citizens………………………………………………………………….*

**

**

 *Srilankan government not allowed **UN** and **ICRC** members in Vanni
(Tamil place in Srilanka) *

**

*They want to hide the news from the entire world….. Planned and Perfect
GENOCIDE *

**

*Please forward*

**

*Rajapaks**ey & Co*

**

[image: cid:image011.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

**

 Some people may think this is *internal problem* of a country.......
why we
should *worry* about?

 Definitely *we should worry* because,

 When *innocent* people are killed for no reason by their *own
government*any where in the world as a human being with some humanity

 We should raise a voice *against genocide*

 If it is an *internal problem* or war means why we studied about
*Hitler*in our
*history* book.

 The Aim is the future generation should not repeat the same mistake
again.

 I m not willing my Children’s to read this *SriLanka Tamil Genocide* as
history chapter.

 So please try to *understand* and please *forward*

   *Booker prize* winner – *Arundhathi Roy* statement about Srilankan
Issue

[image: cid:image012.jpg@01C9B2BF.3F68A4D0]

*http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/433...

**

**

*Note:*

மெயில் கொடூரமாக இருக்கிறது
என்று...... நீங்கள் மற்ற மொழி
காரர்களுக்கு
நீங்கள் அனுப்பாமல்
விட்டால்..... இதை விட பல
கொடுரங்கள் எதிர் காலத்தில்
ஈழத்தில் நடை பெரும்....... தயவு
செய்து மற்ற மொழி
காரர்களுக்கு
அனுப்புங்கள்.... தமிழ்
நாட்டினுள் மட்டும் இந்த
செய்தி பரவுதனால் ஒரு
பயனும்
இல்லை…..

If you feel this mail pictures are very cruel so we no need to send
others,
then more number of people will be brutally killed by Srilankan Army in
near
future

--
Thanks & Regards