Forum: NGINX Apache modules and nginx

2974d09ac2541e892966b762aad84943?d=identicon&s=25 uros678 (Guest)
Hello,

I'm trying to setup a nginx server for our webcrew and they send me a
list of apache modules from the config file that they have. Now if they
need all of them I don't now and neither do they. The list is as
follows:

LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so
LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so
LoadModule asis_module modules/mod_asis.so
LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
LoadModule authn_default_module modules/mod_authn_default.so
LoadModule authn_file_module modules/mod_authn_file.so
LoadModule authz_default_module modules/mod_authz_default.so
LoadModule authz_groupfile_module modules/mod_authz_groupfile.so
LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so
LoadModule authz_user_module modules/mod_authz_user.so
LoadModule autoindex_module modules/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so
LoadModule imagemap_module modules/mod_imagemap.so
LoadModule include_module modules/mod_include.so
LoadModule isapi_module modules/mod_isapi.so
LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
LoadModule negotiation_module modules/mod_negotiation.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule setenvif_module modules/mod_setenvif.so
LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so

Now my question is, which of those modules have a nginx variant? So I
can get back to them if there should be a problem. They are running
Typo3 if this helps anyone...

Thanks...

Uroš

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,913,913#msg-913
2e321cc0efe9422d37165e922298494e?d=identicon&s=25 Cliff Wells (Guest)
On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 04:27 -0400, uros678 wrote:
> LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
> LoadModule imagemap_module modules/mod_imagemap.so
> can get back to them if there should be a problem. They are running
> Typo3 if this helps anyone...

I doubt they need all those modules.  In any case, Typo3 is PHP/FastCGI
and can be run under Nginx.

You'll probably find this of interest:

http://blog.evo.pl/en/2009/03/21/how-to-boost-spee...

Regards,