Forum: IronRuby Wiki on GitHub

Martin Mazur (Guest)
Hello,

who is responsible for the wiki on GitHub?

Some of the information os terribly misleading and out of date. How
would one go about fixing it?

//M
--
phone: +46 (0)709 78 40 03
e-mail: m.m@upplopp.se

- Jeff
Da8f643021ae708afdd28e17f6f0a576?d=identicon&s=25 James S. (jschementi)
What's so misleading or "terribly" out of date? There may be some python
stuff missing, but I'm pretty sure everything is still valid.

~Jimmy
Martin Mazur (Guest)
I stand corrected. I was almost certain I couldn't edit it. *crawls back
into his corner*

The information I'm referring to is mostly IronRuby on Mono stuff. It
refers to repositories that don't exist and build processes that don't
work.

I'm currently working with Wayne from rvm to get IronRuby on RVM and
it's been a bit of a head scratcher. Hopefully we'll get it working
soon. I'll update the wiki with new mono build info.

Thanks for slapping me straight!

//M

On 1 jun 2011, at 22.50, Jimmy Schementi wrote:

>> works.
>>> //M

phone: +46 (0)709 78 40 03
e-mail: m.m@upplopp.se
twitter: http://twitter.com/m_mazur
85e67f08df735aabbe8cfb57bc0327d6?d=identicon&s=25 Thibaut B. (thbar)
Hi Martin,

I'm currently working with Wayne from rvm to get IronRuby on RVM and
it's
> been a bit of a head scratcher. Hopefully we'll get it working soon. I'll
> update the wiki with new mono build info.

If you need some extra help testing this, send me an email ; I'm using
RVM
on the Mac daily.

-- Thibaut
Martin Mazur (Guest)
Awesome! I'll post to the mailing list once we have something working.

Thanks!