Forum: Ruby on Rails Redirection after registration

C846edaa2481e0902098f6b11084cbc0?d=identicon&s=25 Haritha Syamala (haritha_s)
Hello people ..

In my application I have user registration, i am using remote_form_for
and
lightbox for registration.
after successful registration cant able to come out of lightbox with
redirection.
how can i redirect from that action(to comeout of lightbox).

is it possible to do that?

Thank in advance!
Aad37b5f7116c8d1f547d23b37566032?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Donald (destiney)
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:41 AM, haritha syamala
<harithasyamala@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello people ..
>
> In my application I have user registration, i am using remote_form_for and
> lightbox for registration.
> after successful registration cant able to come out of lightbox with
> redirection.
> how can i redirect from that action(to comeout of lightbox).
> is it possible to do that?
>
> Thank in advance!

In your .rjs template, do

page << 'window.location = "http://www.google.com/"'