Forum: Ruby Tons of unwanted mail in my E-Mail

21e3c23a34adf06ec74c49f07132a560?d=identicon&s=25 Bob Emmett (Guest)
Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave
you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I
don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients  It was a
serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to
do with you or anyone connected with you.
8fa0f5c2bf8ad238baa4e20cb0360ebd?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Harrison (iwasinnamuknow)
Bob Emmett wrote:
> Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave
> you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I
> don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients  It was a
> serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to
> do with you or anyone connected with you.

Have you tried unsubscribing? This isn't an unsolicited list, we are all
part of this list because it provides benefit to us.
F02ace66814279e8117a681c0025a170?d=identicon&s=25 forgottenwizard (Guest)
On 19:14 Sun 05 Apr, Matt Harrison wrote:
> Bob Emmett wrote:
>> Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave
>> you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I
>> don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients  It was a
>> serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to do
>> with you or anyone connected with you.
>
> Have you tried unsubscribing? This isn't an unsolicited list, we are all
> part of this list because it provides benefit to us.

Exactly. There should be a web interface that you can use to
unsubscribe, and you won't receive any more emails

That should be the URL for the ubsubscribe page.
-
I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly