Forum: Ruby on Rails JRuby on Rails

1577a0e427c4b607c77309d4ebdcc727?d=identicon&s=25 Tiago Z.C (Guest)
Hi
This is my first post, and i would like to know if here we can talk
about
JRuby on Rails too, or just Ruby on Rails.

If we can talk about JRuby, i would like to ask about a problem.

I have installed the lastest version of jruby, rails, and activerecord
for
jdbcmysql adapter.

When i run:

# rake db:create

Anyone error messages apper, and anyone database is created. Is this a
know
issue? There is a way of correct this?

My database.yml is right defined to use jdbcmysql as adapter.

Thank you...

--
Tiago

> I have installed the lastest version of jruby, rails, and activerecord for
> jdbcmysql adapter.

For the record, those are: ?

> When i run:
> # rake db:create