Forum: JRuby I need help.

B0f6d8efcf671ea3163449e231264cc4?d=identicon&s=25 Msan Msan (msan)
Hello.
Sorry for my bad english.
I'm trying to deploy a simple jruby on rails application to run under
glassfish or tomcat.
The application is a simply hello world.
I use warbler, I deploy the application but it doesn't run.
Can you help me step by step how to create a war application, deploy
and run under glassfish or tomcat?

> Hello.
> Sorry for my bad english.
> I'm trying to deploy a simple jruby on rails application to run under
> glassfish or tomcat.
> The application is a simply hello world.
> I use warbler, I deploy the application but it doesn't run.
> Can you help me step by step how to create a war application, deploy
> and run under glassfish or tomcat?

Arun Gupta has written many helpful step-by-step blog entries. Look
for his TOTD series. Here's a recent one that steps you through the
process:

http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/entry/totd_73_jruby...

Cheers,
/Nick

> Arun Gupta has written many helpful step-by-step blog entries. Look
> for his TOTD series. Here's a recent one that steps you through the
> process:

I've follow it but I can't run any jruby application under glassfish or
tomcat.
It's a simply jruby on rails hello world, I feel like an idiot but I
can't find any way to resolve my problems.

Mauro wrote:
>> Arun Gupta has written many helpful step-by-step blog entries. Look
>> for his TOTD series. Here's a recent one that steps you through the
>> process:
>
> I've follow it but I can't run any jruby application under glassfish or tomcat.
> It's a simply jruby on rails hello world, I feel like an idiot but I
> can't find any way to resolve my problems.

Can you post any errors you're getting? Check logs, etc.

- Charlie