FYI review - Jirapong's fixes for GzipFile#finish

FYI review only…

This is Jirapong’s change. A big thanks to Jirapong for his first
contribution to IronRuby! Looking forward to many more!

I have pushed it to my fork. The individual commits are shown below, but
there will be a bit of noise as Jirapong bounced questions off me. I
should probably have squashed his individual commits into one to remove
the noise. Might do that for the next round…

http://github.com/Jirapong/ironruby/commit/2926dd7452a9e09e269d743a9641131c5a9278bd

GitDiff.bat c9a26adb7c443afc192514c72806e95b178d5088
c71e026eca1134d77a87bd792b1d93c60e32bf81

GzipFile#finish should close the GzipReader/GzipWriter, but not the
underlying IO object.

Thanks,
Shri

The debugger method shouldn’t be in spec_helper.rb. It’s a IronRuby
specific method and that file is a MSpec file. Also, it’s missing an
end.

Other than that, test looks good.

JD