Forum: Ruby on Rails Database migration problem

F9264303ef2808a8b05ff3e63cbc9459?d=identicon&s=25 tashfeen.ekram (Guest)
I am moving my development from windows to ubuntu. i was rebuilding my
db with rak db:schema:load and get the error of my table doesn't
exist. of course th table does not exist because i was trying to
create through the rake task. i get the same exact error rake
db:migrate.

i am having the same exact problem listed discussed here:
http://railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=26700
tashfeen.ekram wrote:

> I am moving my development from windows to ubuntu. i was rebuilding my
> db with rak db:schema:load and get the error of my table doesn't
> exist. of course th table does not exist because i was trying to
> create through the rake task. i get the same exact error rake
> db:migrate.

   rake db:reset

? or db:migrate:reset