Forum: Ruby vim pplugin

Vetrivel V. (Guest)
on 2009-04-02 15:54

I need  Automatic Header to *.rb file.
Example

           Filename:  myprogram.rb
*
*        Version:  1.0
*        Created:  01/19/09 20:23:25
*       Revision:  none

Any vim plugin is there. I have vim plugin for perl . But I don't have
vim plugin for ruby.
john maclean (Guest)
2009/4/2 Vetrivel V. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> *        Created:  01/19/09 20:23:25
> *       Revision:  none
>
> Any vim plugin is there. I have vim plugin for perl . But I don't have
> vim plugin for ruby.
> --

why not write a script in ruby to generate that for you?
--
John M.
07739 171 531

Timezone: GMT
lasitha (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Vetrivel V.

This actually doesn't have anything to do with ruby per se, but this
might help:
http://is.gd/qiyh

btw, that's the first hit for google search 'vim generate file headers'
cheers,
lasitha.