Forum: Mongrel Mongrel Handlers on Jruby or Ruby 1.9

A8b5da3407c1d4dc9666ce8ae8214a72?d=identicon&s=25 Asif Ali (Guest)
Dear Mongrel Users,

I wanted to try using mongrel handlers running on JRuby. I am not sure
if
this stack is possible. Can anyone let me know if they have tried it and
if
so, what has been the performance difference.

regards

Asif Ali
2009/4/1 Asif Ali <azifali@gmail.com>:

> I wanted to try using mongrel handlers running on JRuby. I am not sure if
> this stack is possible. Can anyone let me know if they have tried it and if
> so, what has been the performance difference.

I'm using JRuby with Mongrel right now; works fine.

Not sure what you mean by "performance difference", though.
A8b5da3407c1d4dc9666ce8ae8214a72?d=identicon&s=25 Asif Ali (Guest)
Hassan,

What I meant was, did you see a measurable performance increase in your
app
after adopting JRuby with mongrel?

Please advise

regards

Asif Ali

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Hassan Schroeder
<hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
2009/4/1 Asif Ali <azifali@gmail.com>:

> did you see a measurable performance increase in your app
> after adopting JRuby with mongrel?

Sorry, there's no "before" data for comparison.