Forum: Ruby on Rails ActionMailer sending mass emails,Suggestion for validation

66d9e38795e024c05e429ec0c79fd0f4?d=identicon&s=25 Sandeep Asp (sandeepcasp)
on 2009-04-01 20:26
Hi all,

I've used below link to send mass emails to people.I am able to send
using the same code without any issues.
Now,Is that i need to validate Subject,Recipient,Message text boxes.Can
you please suggest me how this can be achieved.As i am very new to rails
and i beleive ActionRecord cannot be used here as we are using
ActionMailer for sending mass emails.

Appreciate your quick response with some example to do or any steps.

Thanks..
66d9e38795e024c05e429ec0c79fd0f4?d=identicon&s=25 Sandeep Asp (sandeepcasp)
on 2009-04-01 20:33
This is the link which has example:
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby-on-rails/rails-...