Forum: RSpec Re: Autospec stops running after tests are complete

90284862e74e212c12cbe7638dea8f69?d=identicon&s=25 rosentraterds (Guest)
I'm thinking now the problem may be ZenTest 4.0. I reverted back to 3.11
and
it was working there. But 3.11 has conflicts with Rails 2.3.2 and I need
run rails. Still need help if anybody has some for me.

Thanks again.

rosentraterds wrote:

> I installed an app template into an existing rails install. In the process
> I upgraded to RSpec 1.2.2 and I'm running Rails 2.3.2.
>
> Now autospec will run once and then exit. Returning me to the CLI prompt.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!

Maybe related. When I try to run RSpactor (since autospec isn't working)
it
only runs 1 example.

Still no solution.

rosentraterds wrote:
>> I installed an app template into an existing rails install. In the
>> process I upgraded to RSpec 1.2.2 and I'm running Rails 2.3.2.
>>
>> Now autospec will run once and then exit. Returning me to the CLI prompt.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks!

SOLVED:

OK the problem was coming from Carlos Brando autotest-notification
1.9.0. It
had to do with invalid checking of constants. Testing
SUCCESS_SOUND.empty?
instead of const_defined?("SUCCESS_SOUND").

I've fixed it in my fork.
http://github.com/marcusrosentrater/autotest-notif...

And sent a pull request to Carlos Brando and Team.