Forum: NGINX How To (re)build a Nginx .deb package using the developer's latest sources.

Ff37ff41246d3dae1eea0cd63dfae180?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Alan (Guest)
I have just published a procedure description on "How To (re)build a
Nginx .deb package using the developer's latest sources",
at: <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6953724>

M.
Ca88eb9481b38f1e4e202bdf34efb676?d=identicon&s=25 Kirill A. Korinskiy (Guest)
At Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:01:37 +0100,
Mark Alan <varia@e-healthexpert.org> wrote:

> I have just published a procedure description on "How To (re)build a
> Nginx .deb package using the developer's latest sources",
> at: <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6953724>

You can rebuild nginx from my debian repo to ubuntu.

My repo can be finded on http://catap.ru/debian-catap/ and key for it
on http://catap.ru/debian-catap/debian-catap.asc
Kirill A. Korinskiy wrote:
> You can rebuild nginx from my debian repo to ubuntu.

Most probably nobody can.

> My repo can be finded on http://catap.ru/debian-catap/ and key for it

This site gives: "403 Forbidden"

> on http://catap.ru/debian-catap/debian-catap.asc

I am not sure for what is this debian-catap.asc PGP PUBLIC KEY.

M.