Forum: Ruby on Rails where can find open source rails forum code?

9fa57c8a1635c6e475115ed062c305ff?d=identicon&s=25 ChandleWEi (Guest)
Where can find open source rails forum code?
I found Beast but Beast maybe close or not update for long time.
Where can I  find some good forum I can use
Aad37b5f7116c8d1f547d23b37566032?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Donald (destiney)

http://github.com/courtenay/altered_beast/tree/master

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/