Forum: GNU Radio Does the USRP need manual board configuration?

D1f199e4c0eefbeb2d4273d47606cc60?d=identicon&s=25 Ujala Qasim (ujala)
I am writing an interface between Windows and USRP. I have a simple
question
to ask, does the USRP need any manual board configurations before I
start
communicating with the FPGA through USB?

Thanks.
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 01:56:59PM +0500, Ujala Qasim wrote:
> Hi,
> I am writing an interface between Windows and USRP. I have a simple question
> to ask, does the USRP need any manual board configurations before I start
> communicating with the FPGA through USB?
>
> Thanks.

No, it doesn't.

Eric