Forum: wxRuby wxruby docs -- nice going!

54404bcac0f45bf1c8e8b827cd9bb709?d=identicon&s=25 7stud -- (7stud)
on 2009-03-28 17:32
I only just started with wxruby, but the docs are terrific.  What a
breath of fresh air!  C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s to whoever put them
together.

Well done.  Clap, clap, clap.

(I can't believe the forum software won't let me post the C word.)
7stud -- wrote:
> I only just started with wxruby, but the docs are terrific.  What a
> breath of fresh air!  C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s to whoever put them
> together.
>
> Well done.  Clap, clap, clap.

Thanks. I think our docs are far from perfect, but hopefully they at
least cover the basics for every class. Credit should go to the
wxWidgets developers - I simply made a script to 'translate' their docs
into Ruby to seed to docs. And credit also to Chauk-Mean, who has done a
lot of work correcting the docs and improving the samples.

As ever, suggestions for how they could be better are always welcome.

cheers