Forum: Typo Atom feed is fragile?!?

I'm having lots of problems getting the atom feed for my blog to
validate.
One issue was in my article about the text filter I had the following
snippet in the post

<typo:code>
<typo:tweetmeme>
</typo:code>

To show an example of how to use the new macro.  It looked fine when
viewing
the page, but Safari and other browsers can't read the atom feed because
somehow the <typo:tweetmeme> is being put into the feed without any
escaping.

I tried ALL kinds to ways to fix this, like changing < to &lt; and > to
&gt;
but the feed still had the bare tag.  I finally had to resort to
replacing
the example with an IMAGE.

But as I try to work through other feed validation errors I run into
things
like spurious </div> tags that I can't find in the page source.  Some of
these I've tracked down to errors in my articles (I have a tendency to
user
xhtml.

Is anyone else seeing things like this.

For what it's worth I'm currently using the Typographic theme.

--
Rick DeNatale

2fd0206c71a1b22a9cc6293f38537461?d=identicon&s=25 Cyril Mougel (shingara)
Rick DeNatale a écrit :
> To show an example of how to use the new macro.  It looked fine when
>  Some of these I've tracked down to errors in my articles (I have a
> tendency to user xhtml.
>
> Is anyone else seeing things like this.
>
> For what it's worth I'm currently using the Typographic theme.
This issue seem appear only with typo:code text-filter.

Our text filter don't change tag inside. If you don't close your tag,
the problem appear.

I fix it in next commit made soon as possible.

I create a bug in lighthouse about your issue
https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171-typo-...

--
Cyril Mougel
http://blog.shingara.fr