Forum: JRuby Ruby/DL implementation on JRuby

5993756d2b69ce0bc16df3318c240d54?d=identicon&s=25 Wayne Meissner (Guest)
I have started implementing ruby's DL API in jruby, and I'm looking
for a list of gems that use dl, that people actually want to use under
JRuby.  I'm only looking for gems/code that already exist, as I'm just
trying to implement enough of DL to get things that people badly want
to run on jruby, to work.

So, if you have some code that relies on gem that uses the DL api,
please add a JRuby JIRA issue with the name and url of the gem.

Wayne Meissner wrote:
> I have started implementing ruby's DL API in jruby, and I'm looking
> for a list of gems that use dl, that people actually want to use under
> JRuby.  I'm only looking for gems/code that already exist, as I'm just
> trying to implement enough of DL to get things that people badly want
> to run on jruby, to work.
>
> So, if you have some code that relies on gem that uses the DL api,
> please add a JRuby JIRA issue with the name and url of the gem.

Here's codesearch results, could probably mine a few options library
names out of it:

http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&q=lang%3Aru...

- Charlie