Forum: NGINX CVS or SVN

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Fcaa940f447c1c76afb8ee2448ba0461?d=identicon&s=25 Jérôme Loyet (Guest)
on 2009-03-24 19:33
(Received via mailing list)
Hi folks,

is there any public read only CVS or SVN of nginx ?

Thx
++ jerome
A8108a0961c6087c43cda32c8616dcba?d=identicon&s=25 Maxim Dounin (Guest)
on 2009-03-24 19:50
(Received via mailing list)
Hello!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 07:27:20PM +0100, Jérôme Loyet wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> is there any public read only CVS or SVN of nginx ?

No.

Unofficial Mercurial repositories with all public releases
imported may be found here:

http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-current
http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-0-6
http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-0-5

Maxim Dounin
F745d7fbe0dbe947aa1082aabb2b6a4f?d=identicon&s=25 Redd Vinylene (reddvinylene)
on 2009-03-24 20:39
(Received via mailing list)
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Maxim Dounin <mdounin@mdounin.ru>
wrote:

> Unofficial Mercurial repositories with all public releases
> imported may be found here:
>
> http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-current
> http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-0-6
> http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-0-5
>
> Maxim Dounin
>
>
Is it on GitHub too?
Ca88eb9481b38f1e4e202bdf34efb676?d=identicon&s=25 Kirill A. Korinskiy (Guest)
on 2009-03-24 20:39
(Received via mailing list)
At Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:27:20 +0100,
Jérôme Loyet <jerome@loyet.net> wrote:
>
> is there any public read only CVS or SVN of nginx ?
>

You can use my git mirror from git://catap.ru/nginx/sysoev.git
Ca88eb9481b38f1e4e202bdf34efb676?d=identicon&s=25 Kirill A. Korinskiy (Guest)
on 2009-03-24 21:08
(Received via mailing list)
At Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:32:14 +0100,
Redd Vinylene <reddvinylene@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Is it on GitHub too?
>

On github i have a mirror of my repos:
http://github.com/catap/nginx-sysoev/tree/master
C5b34b512a9409b682a977dbee03a5c1?d=identicon&s=25 Timothy Redaelli (Guest)
on 2009-03-25 14:29
(Received via mailing list)
On Tuesday 24 March 2009 19:27:20 Jérôme Loyet wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> is there any public read only CVS or SVN of nginx ?
>
> Thx
> ++ jerome

You can use my git mirror, automatically updated every release :)
http://git.redaelli.eu/nginx/
development, legacy and stable are the upstream (original) versions.
The other branches are my development branches
0b5595ac6a840e43f7e6a1f9b495e55b?d=identicon&s=25 Bryon Roche (Guest)
on 2009-03-30 16:51
(Received via mailing list)
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:20:48 +0100, Timothy Redaelli wrote:

> On Tuesday 24 March 2009 19:27:20 Jérôme Loyet wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> is there any public read only CVS or SVN of nginx ?
>>
>> Thx
>> ++ jerome
>
> You can use my git mirror, automatically updated every release :)
> http://git.redaelli.eu/nginx/
US-side i also have git://kain.org/git/nginx-patched.git

nginx-v0.7 is the only one I try to keep updated (with stock 0.7.x
nginx), I'll be pushing a bunch of the 0.7.3x-0.7.4x stuff i missed
recently.  I also have a webui for it up at http://kain.org/git/nginx-
patched.git

/B
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.