Forum: Ruby Pictures from scanner in ruby

E936ee2d31cdd812559da5c2ebd0610d?d=identicon&s=25 Er3c Er3c (er3c)
on 2009-03-24 05:48
Hi.
I am working in a project and I need obtain pictures directly form  a
scanner.
How can I do for take pictures from a scanner in ruby?
0fc8cdefe9375828e65e650b73887ac1?d=identicon&s=25 Simone R. (athlon)
on 2009-03-24 09:56
Er3c Er3c wrote:
> Hi.
> I am working in a project and I need obtain pictures directly form  a
> scanner.
> How can I do for take pictures from a scanner in ruby?

well scanning is a task very OS dependant , for helping you we need more
information.

The best thing , I think, it's to have a scanner well supported under
linux and try some bash scripting to drive it
E936ee2d31cdd812559da5c2ebd0610d?d=identicon&s=25 Er3c Er3c (er3c)
on 2009-03-24 18:39
Simone R. wrote:

> The best thing , I think, it's to have a scanner well supported under
> linux and try some bash scripting to drive it

I'm using win32ole and I try with scanners and cameras wizard for
windows
you have a better idea??