Forum: Ruby on Rails How to create the environment files for development, production and test?

552a02c1fd2ee46a14395e1c0062963c?d=identicon&s=25 gustavo (Guest)

I have created the weblog in my house yesterday and uploaded to a
SourceRepo svn repository. Today I started to work in other machine
and checked out a version to another NetBeans. Somehow, the files
inside the dir weblog/config/environments where not uploaded with svn
yesterday: development.rb, production.rb and test.rb.

I have no clue why? Somebody knows?

I wonder if there is a Rack task to generate those files.

Thank you all!
--
Gustavo
> I wonder if there is a Rack task to generate those files.

Well obviously you won't be able to get back any changes you made (eg
required gems) but if you just need the boilerplate, why not just
generate a fresh rails app and steal the files from there ?

Fred