Forum: Ruby on Rails Validating xml parser?

C95664a5c59ccdfb0da2f5910675c62c?d=identicon&s=25 Sudhi Kulkarni (sudhi)

Is there any validating xml parsers available with rubu or rubyonrails?
I tried REXML but that is not a validating parser. All other information
on the web links to some 3rd partly xml parsers.

I am using rails on Windows and hence cannot use libxml. I checked
hpricot but that is a html parser I guess.

Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,
Sudhindra
On Mar 21, 3:10 pm, Sudhi Kulkarni <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any validating xml parsers available with rubu or rubyonrails?
> I tried REXML but that is not a validating parser. All other information
> on the web links to some 3rd partly xml parsers.
>
> I am using rails on Windows and hence cannot use libxml.

Really? http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=494 claims to have
downloads for windows.

Fred