Forum: Ruby on Rails GMap popups

919a5821a43ae5fc35a495d20682544e?d=identicon&s=25 railsbugs@gmail.com (Guest)
Hello there,

      I am working with GMap in my rails application. I am getting
default pop up Marker.(orange color balloon type) how can I get
different types of pop ups.

      Can anybody help me regarding this problem....

Thanks in advance.

Rails Developer.
Dfbae8089cf33ab37df620faf5e5bf44?d=identicon&s=25 saideep annadatha (Guest)
 This site would be the best reference ever
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/ref...

Regards,
Saideep Annadatha

--