Forum: NGINX Organizing variables on wiki

535e2bd84829abaf90def03e89299e20?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus Clyne (Guest)

I've been looking through the Nginx source code and added some variables
to the wiki.  I sometimes wasn't sure where to put them, and it didn't
seem easy to view all the variables in the documentation at once.

Maybe, if someone has the time, a script similar to the one for viewing
all the directives (but for the variables) could be created - and put on
the same page, perhaps.

Just an idea.

Cheers,

Marcus.

P.S.  Cliff - good work with the new wiki.  It's looking really good.
2e321cc0efe9422d37165e922298494e?d=identicon&s=25 Cliff Wells (Guest)
On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 04:59 +0000, Marcus Clyne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking through the Nginx source code and added some variables
> to the wiki.  I sometimes wasn't sure where to put them, and it didn't
> seem easy to view all the variables in the documentation at once.
>
> Maybe, if someone has the time, a script similar to the one for viewing
> all the directives (but for the variables) could be created - and put on
> the same page, perhaps.

Yeah, I have a plan to build a complete index of all directives and
variables.  I'll probably work on it this weekend.

> P.S.  Cliff - good work with the new wiki.  It's looking really good.

Thanks!

Cliff