Forum: Typo formatting options, text filters and macros

D233f870a66abbb13ecb740098f6753d?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Burdick (Guest)
Hey all,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for
finding information about some of Typo's various formatting goodies.
I can't seem to find any documentation on this stuff - but am finding
it hard to believe that the typo dev's would make all these cool
things and not tell anyone how to use it.

Any pointers would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Ben
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 de Villamil Frédéric (Guest)
Le 18 mars 09 à 23:57, Ben Burdick a écrit :

> Cheers,
>
> Ben

Hi Ben,

These are documented just under the editor. For people looking at doc,
I've also added it on our wiki at
http://wiki.github.com/fdv/typo/typo-macros-explained

Cheers
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player