Forum: GNU Radio libxml2.m4

C0ba64b9e5a62ed77295b79b63ab87c0?d=identicon&s=25 Dimitris Symeonidis (Guest)
I have written a block that reads its parameters from an xml file.
For this I need libxml2-dev to be installed.
How can I add this condition to my ./configure checks?
Is it enough to add an .m4 file under config/ ?
If yes, can I take the one put under /usr/share/aclocal/libxml2.m4 by
ubuntu's libxml2-dev?
Thanx

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 05:13:29PM +0100, Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:
> I have written a block that reads its parameters from an xml file.
> For this I need libxml2-dev to be installed.
> How can I add this condition to my ./configure checks?
> Is it enough to add an .m4 file under config/ ?
> If yes, can I take the one put under /usr/share/aclocal/libxml2.m4 by
> ubuntu's libxml2-dev?
> Thanx
>
> Dimitris Symeonidis

Please spend some time with the autoconf manual.

Eric