Forum: GNU Radio RE : Error in compilation of runTransceiver.cpp in OpenBTS

78ec618ea0a849acd50c50d9366c6b1f?d=identicon&s=25 gohar anwar (Guest)
Thanks for your reply. Actually i tried to build this using the
./bootstrap, ./configure and make commands. It did not work.That's why I
adopted the other way.

Following appears as i try to build it with standard commands. Do i have
to make changes in the "makefile"? Or how should i build this?

RESULTS OF STANDARD METHOD:

gohar@gohar:~/openbts/Transceiver$ ./bootstrap
bash: ./bootstrap: No such file or directory
gohar@gohar:~/openbts/Transceiver$ ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
gohar@gohar:~/openbts/Transceiver$ make
cd .. && make  am--refresh
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gohar/openbts'
/bin/bash ./config.status --recheck
running CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash /bin/bash ./configure   --no-create
--no-recursion
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 805306365
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for ar... ar
checking for strip... strip
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of g++... (cached) gcc3
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if g++ static flag -static works... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.18... yes
checking for USRP... yes
checking for OSIP... yes
checking for ORTP... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
 /bin/bash ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating apps/Makefile
config.status: creating config/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating AsteriskConfig/Makefile
config.status: creating CommonLibs/Makefile
config.status: creating Control/Makefile
config.status: creating GSM/Makefile
config.status: creating RFHardware/Makefile
config.status: creating SIP/Makefile
config.status: creating SMS/Makefile
config.status: creating Transceiver/Makefile
config.status: creating TRXManager/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing libtool commands
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy'
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gohar@gohar:~/openbtscopy/Transceiver$ sudo make install
[sudo] password for gohar:
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy/Transceiver'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
test -z "/usr/local/share/usrp/rev2" || mkdir -p --
"/usr/local/share/usrp/rev2"
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'std_inband.rbf'
'/usr/local/share/usrp/rev2/std_inband.rbf'
test -z "/usr/local/share/usrp/rev4" || mkdir -p --
"/usr/local/share/usrp/rev4"
 /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'std_inband.rbf'
'/usr/local/share/usrp/rev4/std_inband.rbf'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gohar/openbtscopy/Transceiver'
gohar@gohar:~/openbtscopy/Transceiver$

Gohar