Forum: GNU Radio linkedin group

C0ba64b9e5a62ed77295b79b63ab87c0?d=identicon&s=25 Dimitris Symeonidis (Guest)
I just created a group called "GNU Radio Users" in LinkedIn. The URL is:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1852751

Users can join without a permission.

I hope you like it

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International
1e1c2db5a8a02d07f8ad8422375569f8?d=identicon&s=25 Angela Kahealani (Guest)
Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:

> I just created a group called "GNU Radio Users" in LinkedIn. The URL is:
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1852751
>
> Users can join without a permission.
>
> I hope you like it

Not in the least.
The LAST thing ANYone needs is to have to agree to an EULA
to read documentation about what was UNTIL YOUR STUPID HEAD-UP-ASS
MOVE, otherwise Free/Libre OPEN SOURCE Software.

Was THAT clear enough?

USENET is a Free and Open Source Networking Technology,
which requires....

...wait for it...

NO Frackin' License Whatsoever!

Please, undo your evil deed you moron!

--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights
Angela Kahealani wrote:
> The LAST thing ANYone needs is to have to agree to an EULA
>

> NO Frackin' License Whatsoever!
>
> Please, undo your evil deed you moron!

I'm sorry, I know the sign reads "Don't feed the troll", but this is
just too large of a contradiction.

 From your own website:

  Prime Directive

The founding principle of my life, and the energy I will into
manifestation is that of Individual Sovereignty. Each of us Humans is an
omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent Sovereign. With our absolute
Free-Dom(inion) to Be and Do as we choose, we also have absolute,
karmically enforced, responsibility for our impact on others. That
impact is either hurtful or loving, so our first responsibility to
others is to at least be harmless, which means honoring and respecting
their Sovereignty, their right of free-will choice, their dominion over
their own lives. It is time for us each to realize and live our divine
self." - Angela Kahealani

While I agree with your sentiment regarding Link-In, I find the tone of
your reply to be completely inappropriate, disrespectful and in flat out
contradiction with your own "Prime Directive".

fin.

Jason.
Bf9f933ba2147185954d9766d9f7c72f?d=identicon&s=25 Philip Balister (Guest)
Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:
> I just created a group called "GNU Radio Users" in LinkedIn. The URL is:
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1852751
>
> Users can join without a permission.
>
> I hope you like it
>
> Dimitris Symeonidis

There seems to be some confusion about the linkedin group. Linkedin as
basically a social networking site for professionals. It is a good way
to keep track of people you meet professionally over the years.

A linkedin group is a way to see who shares your professional interests.
Although, there is support for group discussions, I do not think the
linkedin group will take any content away from this listserv or any
other public gnu radio interactions.

Thanks for creating the group Dimitris!

Philip