Forum: GNU Radio Error for gcell while installing gnuradio-3.2

9bfc96b690b0a3bbdf29e0f047baf941?d=identicon&s=25 Somya Ajmera (ajmerasomya)
Hi, my gcell component of gnuradio-3.2 is not gettin configured and
because of that all gr dependent commponents are also not gettin
configured. It is giving the following error:

checking whether host_cpu is powerpc*... no
checking for spu-gcc... no
configure: error: Component gcell has errors; stopping.

How can I remove this error?

Thanks & Regards,
Somya Ajmera

      Get your new Email address!
2009/3/17 Somya Ajmera <ajmerasomya@yahoo.com>:

> Hi, my gcell component of gnuradio-3.2 is not gettin configured and because
> of that all gr dependent commponents are also not gettin configured. It is
> giving the following error:
>
> checking whether host_cpu is powerpc*... no
> checking for spu-gcc... no
> configure: error: Component gcell has errors; stopping.
>
> How can I remove this error?

What options are you passing to 'configure' ?

The build will only stop on an error like this if you asked the
configure script to require this component  to pass by either using
--enable-gcell or --enable-all-components.

Johnathan
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 06:42:49PM -0700, Somya Ajmera wrote:
> Hi, my gcell component of gnuradio-3.2 is not gettin configured and because of that all
gr dependent commponents are also not gettin configured. It is giving the following error:

> checking whether host_cpu is powerpc*... no
> checking for spu-gcc... no
> configure: error: Component gcell has errors; stopping.
>
> How can I remove this error?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Somya Ajmera

Do not specific --enable-gcell