Forum: RSpec [Webrat][RSpec] Features opening browser windows

85d99e7678d8720f6e00ab0f60fe6ea9?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Premdas (Guest)
Apologies for previous message without proper subject

Since upgrading rspec to 1.2 I am seeing behavior that a web browser is
being opened when there is a problem in a page that a feature visits.

Is this behavior intentional and if so can I turn it off. Having thirty
browser windows open up when I introduce an error that breaks alot of
features is a real pain in the backside.

TIA

Andrew
3880f04333bf8375b44cd6aa135406c7?d=identicon&s=25 Bart Zonneveld (Guest)
On 17-mrt-2009, at 11:07, Andrew Premdas wrote:

> Apologies for previous message without proper subject
>
> Since upgrading rspec to 1.2 I am seeing behavior that a web
> browser is being opened when there is a problem in a page that a
> feature visits.
>
> Is this behavior intentional and if so can I turn it off. Having
> thirty browser windows open up when I introduce an error that
> breaks alot of features is a real pain in the backside.

It's a config option in Webrat. Somehow it's default set to true,
used to be false.

Put

Webrat.configure do |config|
   config.mode = :rails
   config.open_error_files = false
end

in cucumbers env.rb

cheers,
bartz
85d99e7678d8720f6e00ab0f60fe6ea9?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Premdas (Guest)
Thanks Bart, spot on :)