Forum: GNU Radio GNU Radio Release 3.2rc1 available for download

The second release candidate for GNU Radio Release 3.2 has been posted
to:

http://gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/gnuradio-3.2rc1.tar.gz
http://gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/gr-howto-wri...

This release has had a large number of updates since 3.2rc0, touching
a variety of components--please use the Trac website to peruse the
revision log on the trunk for details.  It incorporates all
development trunk updates and bug fixes up to r10622 (today).

In addition, a new USRP2 FPGA/firmware image directory has been created:

http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/release

...to contain binary images for the USRP2 that correspond to the
stable release branch.

Release 3.2 is shaping up.  All major features are completed; the
remaining work consists of testing, minor development work, bug
fixing, and some work on binary packaging.  At this point, it is
expected that anyone planning to stabilize their own development on
the 3.2 API to start switching from using the development trunk to
using either the 3.2 release tarballs, or use subversion to check out
the release 3.2 branch itself.   The trunk will start diverging from
the release 3.2 branch in incompatible ways "soon".

Johnathan
781e96b7bd64e8833d71e3914cb1594a?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Dickens (Guest)
Once the bug fix in r10624 is incorporated into 3.2RC1, it seems to be
stable (again) and passes muster for me on latest OSX 10.5 and Ubuntu
8.10 . - MLD
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Michael Dickens <mlk@alum.mit.edu>
wrote:

> Once the bug fix in r10624 is incorporated into 3.2RC1, it seems to be
> stable (again) and passes muster for me on latest OSX 10.5 and Ubuntu 8.10 .
> - MLD

Thanks for finding this.  The fix will become part of 3.2rc2.  In the
meantime, I've merged the bug fix into the 3.2 branch repository.

People who wish to begin tracking the release branch instead of the
trunk may check out and update from:

http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/releases/3.2

Johnathan