Forum: GNU Radio GRC Waterfall sink

30f643e733dc3c2bb1c1e2c12a48a81a?d=identicon&s=25 Arto Oksanen (Guest)
Is there any documentation available for GRC blocks? I am trying to
figure out how the Waterfall sink works. Some of the parameters seem
to change nothing. I am looking for how to increase the sensitivity
for very weak signals. Also I would like to look some other freq band
than 0..15 kHz.

There are also many blocks I have no idea what they are for.

Is there a stripchartsink for GRC somewhere?

arto
--
Arto Oksanen
arto.oksanen@jklsirius.fi

Also, enable the gl sinks, because the non gl waterfall sink does not do
much: http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gr...

If you want documentation for GRC blocks, configure your gnuradio with
doxygen support:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#In...

-Josh

Arto Oksanen wrote:
> Is there any documentation available for GRC blocks? I am trying to
> figure out how the Waterfall sink works. Some of the parameters seem
> to change nothing. I am looking for how to increase the sensitivity
> for very weak signals. Also I would like to look some other freq band
> than 0..15 kHz.
>
> There are also many blocks I have no idea what they are for.
>
> Is there a stripchartsink for GRC somewhere?

Not that I know of. Would be cool I bet.
30f643e733dc3c2bb1c1e2c12a48a81a?d=identicon&s=25 Arto Oksanen (Guest)
hello Josh!

I tried to enable gl sinks, but they fail with:

fire_buffer: DRM_VIA_PCICMD returned -22

any clue what is wrong? I am running the trunk version on F10.

arto

--
Arto Oksanen
arto.oksanen@jklsirius.fi
Muurame, Finland
4252201ac30d6dd44d8090ce1070e35f?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Blum (Guest)
Something is wrong with your graphics driver. It seems that GL is messed
  up on 1 in 10 linux distributions. Crap.

Make sure everything is up-to-date. Try installing envy-ng. Google your
error, get back to us if you find a solution.