Forum: Ruby on Rails rails startup

36b07c5c8b1e802259386e29dc705cd3?d=identicon&s=25 Difei Zhao (difei)
on 2009-03-14 06:05
Greetings,

  I am wondering if there is a way to initiate a pre-stored key/value
pair from mysql to memcached during the boot procedure of rails? Thanks
in advance.

Cheers,
Difei
5170ca260dbd2cdfd5a887a4dba7636f?d=identicon&s=25 Jeremy Weiskotten (jeremy_weiskotten)
on 2009-03-14 14:12
Difei Zhao wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>   I am wondering if there is a way to initiate a pre-stored key/value
> pair from mysql to memcached during the boot procedure of rails? Thanks
> in advance.
>
> Cheers,
> Difei

Sure, just add an initializer to config/initializers.