Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Gtk::IconView

Miles K. (Guest)
on 2009-03-14 06:39
Does anyone have a working example of how to create a Gtk::iconview?

I'm trying to make a image thumbnail directory navigation tool but seem
to be stuck.  Any help would be appreciated.
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Gtk::IconView" on Sat, 14 Mar 2009 05:39:25
+0100,
  Miles K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Does anyone have a working example of how to create a Gtk::iconview?
>
> I'm trying to make a image thumbnail directory navigation tool but seem
> to be stuck.  Any help would be appreciated.

There is an example in the distribution:
  http://ruby-gnome2.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ruby...

kou
Miles K. (Guest)
on 2009-03-14 14:57