Forum: GNU Radio OpenBTS issue/help needed

78ec618ea0a849acd50c50d9366c6b1f?d=identicon&s=25 Gohar (Guest)
I have installed  the OpenBTS by following the instructions on the page
below:

http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/OpenBTS/BuildingAndRunning

Apparently there were no errors in all the process (ie: ./bootstrap,
./configure, make, make install)
But i can only see Asterisk folder in /usr/local/share/OpenBTS.
I want to run the tests like "loopbackTest.cpp" and "BeaconTest.cpp"
etc.

How to compile and run these tests? Which commands should i execute in
terminal to run these .cpp files?
I am on Ubuntu 8.10 with the latest trunk of GnuRadio.

Best regards
Gohar Anwar
1465dec64294fe2d825ade08ca1ee1b2?d=identicon&s=25 davek (Guest)
the following excutables are in the openbts folder you svn'ed after
you do a make. they are not copied to the dist with make install, not
sure why, but they work...
openbts/apps/OpenBTS800
openbts/apps/OpenBTS900
openbts/Transciever/transciever
78ec618ea0a849acd50c50d9366c6b1f?d=identicon&s=25 gohar anwar (Guest)
Thanks for your reply Davek,
In openbts/tests its written in README.test that

"Tests that can be built and run.

L1 Software Loopback (no USRP)

This test exercises L1 components for bidirectional channels.  It uses
two executables: TRXManager/LoopbackTest and
TRXManager/TRXSimulator.....

also

Beacon test
This test uses the tests/BeaconTest and the Transceiver/runTransceiver
binaries...."
There are only .cpp files with these names.
How to build these binaries/executables?
Make command does not perform this task.

Thanks
Gohar Anwar