Forum: Ruby on Rails adzap-AR_Mailer sending email error

536253930b065b5a5e8ff9b204c85001?d=identicon&s=25 Sean McGilvray (Guest)
I am getting the following error when I try to send an email using the
ar_mailer:

Unhandled exception wrong number of arguments (7 for 6)
(ArgumentError):

I found an article that stated the following

"My problem is the number of arguments passed for mail account
configuration in environment.rb does not match the number of arguments
that ar_sendmail required (6 for 7 as you see in the error message).

The solution is: make them match either by providing the all required
arguments or delete those unavailable arguments (for you) in the
ar_sendmail function."

I am new to RoR and need a little help with what I should do to fix
this problem.

Thank you,

Sean McGIlvray
90ea347c45cdfbc1c5767dd6304d9c10?d=identicon&s=25 Borja Martín (Guest)
I guess you have installed Ruby 1.8.7
if so, install 1.8.6 and try it again

Regards

--