Forum: Ruby on Rails How can I know if a mailer has already been generated?

Guillaume L. (Guest)
on 2009-03-09 18:56
Hello everyone!

I'm working on a project which has been started by someone else. I'm
wondering : is it possible to know wether a mailer has already been
generated or not?

Is there a special command?

Thank for your help!
Andrew T. (Guest)
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Guillaume L.
> --

ls app/models/*Mailer.rb

Just check the models directory for any files ending in Mailer and
then check their contents.
Also, check the controller where you expect the mail to be generated
and see if there are any calls to deliver mails

Andrew T.
http://ramblingsonrails.com