Forum: Ruby-Forum.com How do I communicate with Ruby Core Topic

1f3aff7133db666dc201a1fc7c4e5a23?d=identicon&s=25 John Leake (ozwald)
on 2009-03-09 12:38
I have more than 30 years experience as a free lance developer of
real-time systems and business software. My work has mainly been under
M$ environments and I would like to contribute to the discussion Charlie
Savage started http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/180754#791319 in Ruby
Core.
John Leake wrote:
> I have more than 30 years experience as a free lance developer of
> real-time systems and business software. My work has mainly been under
> M$ environments and I would like to contribute to the discussion Charlie
> Savage started http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/180754#791319 in Ruby
> Core.

yeah you gotta subscribe to ruby core via the ruby-lang.org home page.
Existing account

No account? Register here.