Forum: Ruby-Forum.com How do I communicate with Ruby Core Topic

John L. (Guest)
on 2009-03-09 13:38
I have more than 30 years experience as a free lance developer of
real-time systems and business software. My work has mainly been under
M$ environments and I would like to contribute to the discussion Charlie
Savage started http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/180754#791319 in Ruby
Core.
Roger P. (Guest)
on 2009-04-24 16:02
John Leake wrote:
> I have more than 30 years experience as a free lance developer of
> real-time systems and business software. My work has mainly been under
> M$ environments and I would like to contribute to the discussion Charlie
> Savage started http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/180754#791319 in Ruby
> Core.

yeah you gotta subscribe to ruby core via the ruby-lang.org home page.