Tomas

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stefan D.
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 2:53 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Support for generic types of interfaces

Hi

I have found out that there is a problem if you tried to create a
generic type of some interface. Here is an example:

require ‘System’
include System
include System::Collections::Generic
List.of(ICloneable).new

Looking at the stack trace and debugging with VS I was able to implement
a quick patch that is attached.

Regards,
Stefan