Forum: IronRuby Maruku within IronRuby using rexml/document

383717388a9e686ee3a5d55535ed9c14?d=identicon&s=25 Grant Archibald (Guest)

I look to make use of Maruku within IronRuby and it has a dependency
rexml/document. Has anyone successfully used rexml/document under
IronRuby?

Thanks

- Grant
E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
I guess no one has =P

REXML is part of the Ruby standard library, and it is pure-Ruby (no C
code or anything needed), so it should work, unless we don't support a
library that it depends on (which I doubt). Have you tried to run it?

~js