Forum: RSpec where does cucumber.yml live?

44a43e7fef8e933e802a7802b4bd3525?d=identicon&s=25 John Small (johnsmall)
on 2009-03-05 15:21
Where do I put cucumber.yml? I can't find anything mentioned in the
documentation.

Thanks

John Small
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM, John Small <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Where do I put cucumber.yml? I can't find anything mentioned in the
> documentation.

In the project root (or wherever you're typing commands from).

Cheers,
David
44a43e7fef8e933e802a7802b4bd3525?d=identicon&s=25 John Small (johnsmall)
on 2009-03-05 16:43
David Chelimsky wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM, John Small <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> Where do I put cucumber.yml? I can't find anything mentioned in the
>> documentation.
>
> In the project root (or wherever you're typing commands from).
>
> Cheers,
> David

Ok, I tried config and features to no avail, I guess that's the only
option left

Is this documented anywhere, or are people expected to just know it?

Ta

John Small
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 3:21 PM, John Small <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Where do I put cucumber.yml? I can't find anything mentioned in the
> documentation.

Here it is:
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/runn...

Aslak
942a74b1b71ca62234ae690b44699ebc?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)