Forum: Ruby on Rails Advanced Search Ruby on Rails

D2beadad6e279067d5f9e272e75910e0?d=identicon&s=25 khim sreang (Guest)
Hi all,
 I want to make ruby on rails advance search with check box and redio
bottom
but i can't to do that,please help me to do that by seding code or some
concept.Pleae find attachment file to see detail of my form search.
Ae87d1cf6f5b8f5ae2d42c3ac32caef2?d=identicon&s=25 Scott (Guest)
Start with a much simpler example, and expand on that.

No one is going to do your work for you.

If you get stuck building a simpler example of your "search"
functionality, post it with more pointed questions.
D2beadad6e279067d5f9e272e75910e0?d=identicon&s=25 khim sreang (Guest)

> Thank you for ur advice,

       My work is that I want to make advanced search by using check box
and
radio button.all the value in checkboxs i put in search form and  i
compare
with value in database if it is correct then the result will show in
table.I
have field of table ID,PROVINCE,DATE,TIME,STAFFNAME,DOWN,.....all the
check
box i can tick alots to make search.I think my image is good guide line
for
you.
D2beadad6e279067d5f9e272e75910e0?d=identicon&s=25 khim sreang (Guest)
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:22 AM, khim sreang <khim.sreang@gmail.com>
wrote:

>  Thank you for ur advice,
>
>        My work is that I want to make advanced search by using check box
> and radio button.all the value in checkboxs i put in search form and  i
> compare with value in database if it is correct then the result will show in
> table.I have field of table ID,PROVINCE,DATE,TIME,STAFFNAME,DOWN,.....all
> the check box i can tick alots to make search.I think my image is good guide
> line for you.

this advance search form is the same with my work
http://bitnami.org/advanced_search
khim sreang wrote:
>     Thank you for ur advice,
>
>        My work is that I want to make advanced search by using check box
> and radio button.all the value in checkboxs i put in search form and  i
> compare with value in database if it is correct then the result will
> show in table.I have field of table
> ID,PROVINCE,DATE,TIME,STAFFNAME,DOWN,.....all the check box i can
> tick alots to make search.I think my image is good guide line for you.

This sounds a lot like SearchLogic. Look that up for a good system for
multiple-field searches out of a cute form.

--
   Phlip