Forum: Ruby on Rails (no subject)

D2beadad6e279067d5f9e272e75910e0?d=identicon&s=25 khim sreang (Guest)
Hi all,
 I want to make ruby on rails advance search with check box and redio
bottom
but i can't to do that,please help me to do that by seding code or some
concept.Pleae find attachment file to see detail of my form search.
40db9e75b3f5899258e3bdc0c9210154?d=identicon&s=25 Conrad Taylor (conradwt)
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 6:54 PM, khim sreang <khim.sreang@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I want to make ruby on rails advance search with check box and redio
> bottom but i can't to do that,please help me to do that by seding code or
> some concept.Pleae find attachment file to see detail of my form search.

Hi, this is covered very nicely in the following screencast:

http://railscasts.com/episodes/111-advanced-search-form

Good luck,

-Conrad