Forum: Ruby on Rails How to fix radius of the open flash chart in ruby

D5df29c19c70eadbe96e184581f1fb2b?d=identicon&s=25 Radha Langde (radha)
on 2009-03-03 06:28
Hello friends,

  i m using open flash chart plugin in my rails application to generate
multiple pie charts. I want pie charts to be of equal size. Does anyone
know how to set the equal radius for all the charts.

i created one method to set radius in open flash chart plugin and called
it from my controller. bt it doesnt work...

It simply renders nothing..
any suggestions are greatly appreaciated....

def pie_radius(radius)
   @radius = radius
 end

thanks....
Af10464d988bde1b15b1a324237bad84?d=identicon&s=25 Dharmdip Rathod (dharmdip)
on 2009-03-03 12:38
Hi , Radha

please go threw this URL my you get something you want

http://pullmonkey.com/2008/7/29/open-flash-chart-i...
D5df29c19c70eadbe96e184581f1fb2b?d=identicon&s=25 Radha Langde (radha)
on 2009-03-05 12:54
hello Dhamdip, I hv already visited this url but no specific info found.
It hs been specified on some sites that we can set radius in
piechart.json data-file. but m nt getting where to find out this file.

If you have any other solution, plz kindly revert back... as early as
possible.
i using ruby on rails.
Thanks..

Dharmdip Rathod wrote:
> Hi , Radha
>
> please go threw this URL my you get something you want
>
> http://pullmonkey.com/2008/7/29/open-flash-chart-i...
Fff557ffbe33c6aab8aa17e1489fdaea?d=identicon&s=25 Harry Seldon (harry_seldon)
on 2009-03-06 21:35
Why not just set the size of the chart?
I am not sure you can set the radius.

http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com

Radha Langde wrote:
> hello Dhamdip, I hv already visited this url but no specific info found.
> It hs been specified on some sites that we can set radius in
> piechart.json data-file. but m nt getting where to find out this file.
>
> If you have any other solution, plz kindly revert back... as early as
> possible.
> i using ruby on rails.
> Thanks..
>

> Dharmdip Rathod wrote:
>> Hi , Radha
>>
>> please go threw this URL my you get something you want
>>
>> http://pullmonkey.com/2008/7/29/open-flash-chart-i...
Af10464d988bde1b15b1a324237bad84?d=identicon&s=25 Dharmdip Rathod (dharmdip)
on 2009-03-07 05:12
Hi , Radha

have you used open flash chart1 or open flash chart2 ?

there are different method they cover...