Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Magazine - Issue #1 is now available

91de727d3d8d3c40d206c407c9e86594?d=identicon&s=25 Olimpiu Metiu (Guest)
I am happy to announce the very first issue of Rails Magazine!

This edition has 36 pages full of quality content, is printed in
glossy full-color and can be ordered in US, UK and Canada.  The paper
is FSC certified for minimal environment impact.

The free digital edition (PDF) is well underway and will be available
globally in about 2 weeks.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the magazine, and
invite others to do the same.

Please visit our web site for previews and additional details:
http://railsmagazine.com

If you like the idea of a high-quality, free Ruby and Rails
publication, please help us promote Rails Magazine. Tweet, blog, link
to us, join us on Facebook and otherwise spread the word:
http://railsmagazine.com/share!

Thank you,
Olimpiu Metiu
Editor | Rails Magazine
992f6dd317a9b164e1efc5b674623f38?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Graff (Guest)
Wow, I have to admit it looks like a magazine, laying out there in the
open with pictures and all.  I'll check back when the pdf is available
to see if it look like a USEFUL magazine.  :)

--Michael

--
(Ruby, Rails, Random) blog:  http://skandragon.blogspot.com/
247cd3d37084a3d6794076207bd9fbd7?d=identicon&s=25 Bob Martens (Guest)