Forum: Ruby on Rails observe_form + call back after page changes - why?

56b63ca3f149742bc54e54c8f07cc9c7?d=identicon&s=25 David Sousa (mrsousa)
on 2009-02-28 17:30
Hello there,

I have a live search that gimme a list of products.
In that list, I have a link for each product. That link render the
product page.

The problem is: After the product page renders, the observe_form calls
one last time, and generates an error, because of an invalid div.

Does anyone now why?

Tks

David Sousa

codes =>
observer : http://pastie.org/403081
list : http://pastie.org/403083
action : http://pastie.org/403085
56b63ca3f149742bc54e54c8f07cc9c7?d=identicon&s=25 David Sousa (mrsousa)
on 2009-03-02 21:33
Anyone?
I did not find the solution yet!

tks,

David Sousa
5a184f907bb82b5987cf73a222d9b6b7?d=identicon&s=25 decalod85 (Guest)
On Mar 2, 2:33 pm, David Sousa <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
wrote:
> Anyone?
> I did not find the solution yet!

Neither did I.  I have a similar problem with observe_form, using it
for validations.

It fires a PUT for each field change I make, and a POST (to my
validation controller method) after the changes are submitted to the
server.
0fc60326968a0eaccf30330fe6758375?d=identicon&s=25 Juan Kinunt (kinunt)
on 2009-06-02 12:15
Same here, I notice the same behaviour, when changing a field a PUT is
sent, why?