Forum: Ruby realrand 1.0.3 released

Ab85c20c096d8afe0ca1559956feb710?d=identicon&s=25 Maik Schmidt (Guest)
Yo!

I have released a new version of my realrand gem some days ago.

RealRand hides different online services for generating real random
numbers (those that can be derived from natural processes such as lava
lamps or radioactive decay) behind a simple API.

Documentation can be found here: http://realrand.rubyforge.org/

This version of realrand works with Ruby 1.9.1 and Ruby 1.8.x.

Simply run 'gem install realrand' or 'gem update' to get the new
version.

Cheers,

Maik

---
Maik Schmidt (http://maik-schmidt.de), Software Developer
Enterprise Recipes with Ruby and Rails
(http://pragprog.com/titles/msenr/enterprise-recipe...)
Enterprise

Integration with Ruby
(http://pragprog.com/titles/fr_eir/enterprise-integ...)

"Start simple or fail!"
91e1fb8bd265b7629491ab64c42f0906?d=identicon&s=25 Reid Thompson (Guest)
Maik Schmidt wrote:
> Yo!
>
> I have released a new version of my realrand gem some days ago.
>
> RealRand hides different online services for generating real random
> numbers (those that can be derived from natural processes such as lava
> lamps or radioactive decay) behind a simple API.
>
> Documentation can be found here: http://realrand.rubyforge.org/

  thanks -- this is a neat lib